Friday, March 10, 2006

MARIGOLDS GOES COMMERCIAL! SORT OF.

In the extremely unlikely event that anyone out there is still reading this journal, I salute thee.  And want to let any journal friends (former journal friends?) know that we are in the throes of sorting and reaming and packing out this big old Delaware farmhouse, in preparation for moving to a slightly-less-old adobe house in the East Valley, in Albuquerque, NM.  In order not to have the 79 boxes of books we moved here from Massachusetts eight years ago, I am putting some that we can bear to part with on eBay, for sale.  As AOL has already turned Journals into advertising space, I thought I'd just play right along.  If you'd like to see what we have for sale, come visit my "shop" on eBay:  Maisie743. 

Selling books is really hard for me, and selling them to friends would make it all easier.  I will be listing more as we go through them; it's an ongoing process, so check back in from time to time.

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the salute! (giggle) Annnnddd, I'll be checking out the ebay listings.
Sue

Anonymous said...

We're in the process of moving too and most of my stuff had been in the storage. We're suppose to close by the end of this month so I'll see then if you still have books left over.  

Anonymous said...

I wish I had more money. Funds are tight right now since we just bought a house, but if I scrape some up, I'll be back. Good luck with your move!

Anonymous said...

Never a former friend....ALWAYS a friend.

I've missed you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, girl!  You need to come back over here sometimes.

NO BOOKS.  No MORE books. LOL.

http://searchthesea.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Parting with friends is always difficult, and if you are like me then books are definitely friends!  Albequerque is a beautiful place.  I hope that you both find health and happiness there.  I might consider that as a resting place myself, but I'm getting to dang old to remember how to spell it!  Take care friend.  And, I'm really glad to see this post.  Hope that you begin to add to it again.  Paulette