Tuesday, June 7, 2005

THE BLUE VOICE, UNMASKED

 COMING SOONER!

So, okay, what is this Blue Voice business anyway?  I hope you're asking yourselves that question.  You are, aren't you?  Because if so, you will be happy to know that I'm about to give you the answer!  The Blue Voice is a new blogging project outside of AOL.  It's a group project of some of J-Land's best progressive political writers who have joined forces.  There are eight of us involved in this:  Old Hickory, SottoVoce, TankGurl, Neil's Journal, Life as it Ought to Be (Marcia Ellen), De Profundis, Random Thoughts, and me, the windmills. 

Some of these folks are saying goodbye to the AOL journals linked above, but will be writing with the same humor, honesty and intelligence at the new group blog.  Most of us will be keeping our AOL journals, and will be getting less sleep as a result. 

The Blue Voice will debut next Monday, June 13, and you'll find the link to it in all of our journals.  Please come visit, please leave comments, please engage in this dialogue with us.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great idea.  I'll be watching for the link...

Anonymous said...

This is exciting. I read several of these writers regularly already, but now I'll be able to belly up to a buffet of Bush-bashing. (Does this mean I can't flirt with Marcia Ellen?)

Anonymous said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

No problem at all with the dinner guests idea!!  I am running but will be back to visit after I return from No. 1 son's graduation!

Vicky
http://www.livejournal.com/users/vxv789/

Anonymous said...

I eagerly await next Monday's debut.  My thanks to all the contributors; you've made Journal Land easier to navigate for us clumsy-fingered technophobes.

Anonymous said...

wonderful group of writers all. judi :)