Tuesday, December 7, 2004

BLEEDING HEART

You Are a Liberal for Life
You've got a bleeding heart - and you're proud of it. For you, liberal means being compassionate, pro-government, and anti-business. You believe in equality for every person, and you consider yourself universally empathetic. Helping others is not just political for you ... it's very personal too. What political persuasion are you?  

 I found this on JustCherie's journal just now and couldn't help taking the quiz and posting the results.  I have to say it is right on the money, and I have no apologies to make about it.  Take the quiz, it's fun.  Let me know if you do it, I'll come see your results.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had some fun with this one too.  In an odd way.  My quiz results came with a picture of the reptilian former Mayor of New York, Rudy Giuliani.  

Ouch!

Seems I test out as a liberal Republican...

Neil

http://journals.aol.com/purcellneil/NeilsJournal

Anonymous said...

yep.... my heart bleeds too. judi

Anonymous said...

I didn't particularly care for this quiz.  It's been quite popular lately.  This is probably something you've already checked out, but politicalcompass.org is a great site that gives a much better perspective of where you land on the political compass.  Check it out if you haven't already.

dave

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I´m a bleeder too!  And, yes, I´m proud of it!

Anonymous said...

Gee, I'm for homosexuality, pot, gambling and I forget the rest.  No wonder I'm not a republican, eh.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

I took something like this a couple of months ago, and ithe result ticked me off. Whoever wrote that one (not the same as the one shown here) set the liberal end outcomes to lecture the quiz-taker on the evils of being intolerant to other points of view.  I only hope the conservatives got the same lecture.  Is it any wonder I don't take these quizzes very often? - Karen