Thursday, December 16, 2004

FLYING SOUTH

Early tomorrow I'll leave for BWI Airport, off to Texas for several days.  I will be back next week in time for the Solstice itself, but for now I have to give you my last year's old posts in lieu of any new ones.  If you didn't read them last year, they will be new.  If you did read them, they are still pretty good.  So, good weekend to all, see you next week.  Because this was back in the bad old days of short entry possibilities, some are in two parts.

The Gateway of the Year
Chambers of the Sun, Part 1
Chambers of the Sun, Part 2
The Shortest Day
Christmas with the Deer Dancers, Part 1
Pueblo Christmas, Deer Dancers, Part 2

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your trip is wonderful as is your holiday season.  Wish I could head off to Little Rock to meet you.

Anonymous said...

thinking of you!!! judi

Anonymous said...

I'm eager to hear of your Texas trip.  Hope all goes safely.  Hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...it looks like we might be high-fiving at the airport. I am hitting San Antonio on Thursday. Have a Happy Holiday! :-) ---Robbie

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and wonderful trip!

Anonymous said...

Have a safe and happy trip! Thanks for the past solstice links, too. Good readin'...