Sunday, May 15, 2005

SUNDAY SIX, YAWN

Yesterday we were birding all morning, and I will write about that pretty soon.  But right now I'm feeling very lazy, so am going to take the fun road and answer Patrick's Saturday Six.  Which now are the Sunday Six, whether that's okay or not.

1. How many scars do you have on your body?  Where are they?
 
Any body that makes it to my age without scars has not lived much of a life, is what I think.  I will only mention the outstanding ones.  On my right index finger, a large V-shaped scar from a broken glass when I was eleven, poorly stitched together by an intern.   Right palm and wrist, carpal-tunnel surgery scar. Left shoulder, a four inch scar from surgery to remove a bonespur on my acromium.  Small scars on my belly from laproscopic surgery.  Left elbow, inch long scar from putting elbow through glass door as a teenager.  Bottoms of both feet, scars from cuts obtained jumping off barn roof, landing on pile of boards, as a kid and never telling parents about it for fear of tetanus shots.

   

2. What is the last junk food you ate in such large quantity that you actually felt guilty afterwards?

       Is ice cream really junk food?

3. What is the closest spot to your home where you go when you feel like you need an afternoon escape?

      The beach at Cape Henlopen State Park, for a long walk.

4. Of those in your collection, what movie have you watched the most times?

      Shrek.

5. Have you ever felt discriminated against?  What about you do you believe led to the discrimination?

      I have to say no.  And this is true even though I am a lesbian.

6. RAPID FIRE QUESTION #3:  Have you ever hired a:
    a. Maid
    b. Lawyer
    c. Chauffeur
    d. Plumber
    e. Photographer
    f. Realtor
    g. Gardener
    h. Personal Trainer
    i. Psychic/Spirtual Advisor
    j. Mortician

        Lawyer, Plumber, Realtor, Funeral Home services.  Is there more to this question?  Hasn't everyone hired a plumber at some point?  Or else they don't have plumbing in their dwellings. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have laughed at some of these answers.  How do you grow up without scars or calling a plumber?