Wednesday, February 2, 2005

WHAT'S IN YOUR PILE, THIS YEAR?


I probably won't have much time for writing here in the coming days, lots to do for school, and G is using our solitary computer quite a bit for a course she is taking.   I hope that you will come over to my other journal, the books/reading blog, and participate in something that I did last year and have decided to do again this year:  a listing of what you have lying around on your bedside table, coffee table, by your reading chair, any other places in the house where reading matter tends to accumulate (bathroom?).  This is a fascinating snapshot of people in J-land, always revealing and interesting.  I'm not talking about all that stuff on your shelves, stuff you've read or hope to read in this lifetime, I'm talking about the piles that come and go over a period of time.  Depending on how often you prune them.  When I did this last year FDTate suggested I do this once a MONTH, but that would be far too often.  About once a year seems just right to me.  Come on over and play, a good time will be had by all! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh boy are there piles. You do what you need to and we will be right here when you get back. judi