Friday, April 16, 2004

CHICKENMAN

tired of politics?  in despair over the leadership of the Free World?  sick of news, news commentary, news blogging?  here's something Completely Different, as my old friends on Monty Python's Flying Circus used to say.

via bernmilo's journal, yesterday i discovered Chickenman, or, as he likes to be called, Subservient Chicken.  now, maybe everyone else has known about this for a long time and has just been keeping it from me, because that's how you are.  but, then again, maybe not.  so, first of all, go here and stay for a while, have some fun.  then come back and read this article, and maybe even this (the command list), if you really have some time on your hands.

and then contemplate with me the true weirdness of the world in which we're living.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone sent me a link to Subservient Chicken yesterday, and I felt I had my zen moment (a la Comedy Channel).   Who knows? That might be a good way to beat stress.  Thanks for your recent comment in my journal.

Anonymous said...

Truly bizarre!  I'm not sure if that's a moment of Zen or one of the signs of the Apocalypse.