Saturday, January 22, 2005

ESSAY ENTRY IN ANOTHER NEIGHBORHOOD

For the first time I have participated in JudithHeartsong's artsy essay contest.  I have put my entry in my book blog, because I'd really love to get a lot more people reading that journal.  So, come on over and read my entry, and, if you have the time, stick around a while and read some more.

Still snowing like mad, by the way.  It's so beautiful.  I am bummed by feeling so bad - I want to go out and tromp through Redden Forest, find fox and raccoon and deer prints.   

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you feel so terrible.  The snow is amazing, isn't it?  I don't know why I bothered shoveling awhile ago.

Anonymous said...

Hope your feeling better by tomorrow.  The flu is not fun.  Being a "senior citizen" I was able to get a flu shot this year.  At least there are some benefits to aging!  One of these days I'm a gonna rant and rant over the President's Inauguration speech.  Suffice it to say he didn't gain any points in my book!  Paulette

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better today.  Going to go read your artsey-fartsey entry now.   !!!!   Phinney