Thursday, January 20, 2005

HAILING THE THIEF, I MEAN - CHIEF

And, for a list of corporate and individual donors who chipped in to help the Emperor get new clothes, here is the link.  It's hard to boycott everyone, goddamnit, Toyota is on the list - I've owned a long line of Toyotas, they're good cars.  I've got to go back and check, is Honda on there?  If not, that makes the next car purchasing decision easy enough. 

Later - nope, Honda is not on the list.  Okay.  I've been looking at Hondas lately anyway.  While you browse the list, make note of how many financial and/or investment corps are on there.  Then think about the next big crisis our utterly trustworthy admin says is looming and what we need to do about it.  Can you say "privatization?" 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pharmaseuticals too!  Does the middle class stand a chance?  The whole #%&* speech was about war.  Any surprise when we start bombing in Iran?  Paulette

Anonymous said...

That's it, Honda will be my next car.  I've bought Toyotas all my life and I'm not going to patronize Republican Party donors if I can help it!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the list! I really wanted to boycott the contributors on this but the list is so overwhelming. To top it off, I just bought a Ford and they are on there! My bank is on there, my phone company, on and on. Errrrggg! :-) ---Robbie