Monday, January 3, 2005

WINTER HOLIDAY PICTURES, WORTH SEVERAL THOUSAND WORDS

So!  As threatened - pictures!  This first one is me and the two Dallas nieces, somewhere,possibly the airport?       

 L, in her parents' bed, doing her favorite thing.  It's finally fallen into place for her and she can really READ!

Party at La Casita, kids watching Santa Claus do his schtick.

 She already had the guitar (and knows how to play it!), but under the tree she found the footrest, a music stand, and some new music. This is Washington, D.C., and yet another niece!

 Those holidays can really wear a gal out, can't they?

 Birding on the boardwalk trail, at Prime Hook.  That's me and Honey.

G and Honey, and yes, he's certainly a boy dog, isn't he?


I love the winter grasses.  Prime Hook.

 The road goes ever on.  Dike Trail, Prime Hook.


Looks like vacation to me!  Vixen, Molly, G and Honey.  All my creatures at rest.

There's more, I assure you.  But there's a limit to anyone's patience with other people's pictures, no? Thank you for sharing our wonderful times.  The events pictured here are recounted in the previous entry.

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, they just make the whole experience even more real.  I still say your neice could be a twin of my granddaughter, Amber (age 7 going on 13).  I enjoy your lovely descriptions of the world and nature around you.  Paulette

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!  These are great!

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures!!!!! judi

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!  BTW, both you and G look terrific.  Keep up the good life!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures, wonderful family! I envy you, having tons of family to surround you, & truly appearing to enjoy just being alive. Not all of us are that fortunate - in either situation. Ah well, such is life I suppose. I truly believe that some are simply meant to be "blue", or melancholy... and seem to endlessly have not-so-great things befall them. Someday I hope I feel on the inside, as happy & lighthearted as you look in your photos!

Savanna

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful family pictures.  It looks like a practically perfect holiday!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Great holiday pics.  What a gorgeous bunch you are!  

Btw, there's another journaler in J land, Freeepeace, who has a dog named Hunny who looks a lot like your Honey except she's a girl dog.  You can find pics of her here: