Tuesday, January 6, 2004

Concatenation

my current project is one i cribbed from fdtate at Progressive Musings, yet another journal, this one solely for links.  there just isn't enough room on these AOL journal sidebars for all the links i have accumulated.  so i'm assembling them by category and putting them in entries in the link journal.  then i'll put the categories on the sidebar, and have hundreds of possibilities!  it will mean an extra click to get to a link, but i think that's bearable. this is an ornery job, especially since my journal has not recovered from the latest problem (utility buttons not working, inability to enter, read comments, yada yada yada) and i have to work around it.  i've only gotten two entries done so far, Comadres Y Hermanas, and AOL Journalers.  Obla-d, honey, if you're visiting the windmills and miss your journal-link, just want to let you know, you're in "Comadres y Hermanas" now. 

anyhow, that's what i'm doing, as well as trying to get stuff outside ready for the reeeeelllly cold weather that's moving in tonight.  it's been so mild, i've neglected things like taking in hoses and covering the herb garden with evergreen branches.  guess i'll take the swags off the doors and turn them into garden coverings. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea! I've run out of room for Links, and just filled up my Favorite Jounals today. Thanks for passing that on!

Anonymous said...

I have so many links that I may have to do something like this pretty soon. One suggestion: provide a link BACK to this journal so it's easier for your readers to come back and continue reading your entries.

Anonymous said...

doin' it, muse. thank you for the excellent suggestion.

Anonymous said...

Like what you've done with the idea. I'm going to have to add the "back to Progressive Musings" link to my entries. You have your links a bit more organized than what I've done...I kinda threw the whole kitchen sink in my "Political Links" links.
One suggestion...You might wanna take out the "Farmers Almanac" link. People might get the idea you are a subversive agitator or something. :-)

Anonymous said...

yeah, duane, they just might. which is worse, y'think, The Nation or The Old Farmer's Almanac?

Anonymous said...

The Nation AND the Old Farmers Almanac!!!
My gawd! What kind of radical subversive are you???