Friday, January 23, 2004

Tomato

hmmmmm. looks like nobody cares to contribute anything to the Meher Arar discussion.  okay then.  so, after an evening of watching political debate (dems at St. Anselm's college), political q & a (Dean somewhere in NH alone, evidently with mainly his supporters, and a bad cold), and a morning of reading iraq blogs, i'm in such despair and angst that there was nothing left to do but take the fruit quiz.  have you already done this?  am i the last to know?  if not, go do it.  i have to say that my results are totally accurate.  sad, but true.   

           TOMATO:  You are indecisive and sometimes pretend to be something you are not.  You are unpredictable.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was fun. I'm in a superficial mood today, can't keep my mind in anything too serious. My results are in my journal.

Anonymous said...

I'm a strawberry.

Anonymous said...

strawberry, too! fancy that!

Anonymous said...

unpredictable, huh??! What's G think of that?!

Anonymous said...

it's just not possible that ALL the rest of you are sweet juicy trustworthy strawberries!!! how is this possible? cherie, CK, coffy....coincidence? i think not.

Anonymous said...

It's just a part of my nature to be contrary -- I'm a banana.

Anonymous said...

I'm a strawberry.

Anonymous said...

I came up a strawberry too! LOL!