Thursday, January 22, 2004

update on my previous entry today re the Meher Arar case, it was Sixty Minutes 2 where i saw coverage on this story last night.  again, it was Obsidian Wings that gave me this information. i'd still like to know if anyone else saw it.....?

and, i keep forgetting to say:  happy Asian New Year, everybody.  lunar new year, year of the Monkey.  i was born in a year of the Goat.  it's another occasion to celebrate, if you live close to an Asian community get out there and eat some moon cakes!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmm! mooncakes! I love those things...!

Anonymous said...

Mooncakes? I'll have to look around for that...all they have down here are Moon Pies!

Anonymous said...

I just made a comment re the Arar case below. You don't have to tempt me with a fruit quiz to comment you know, just give me time. But I'm gonna do the fruit quiz anyway. =)

Anonymous said...

muse, i know you're always there. and i love that about you. thank you, you strawberry, you.