Tuesday, January 20, 2004

a few miscellaneous things

after i made my last entry i went and got what is supposed to be my yearly mammogram, like a good girl.  like a bad one, i skipped it last year, not on purpose, but because i just never got organized to arrange it.  if you are a woman, if you know and love a woman, or several of them, make sure everybody's doing the right thing and getting their mammaries on film.  a friendly reminder.

i'm back in the library, about to head  to class.  not like you care, but i just want to tell you guys (whoever you are) that i'm posting quite a lot lately in my book journal.  because reality has been difficult to swallow, and because i really am enjoying having a book journal.  there have actually been several times in recent weeks when i've been tempted to delete this windmills journal and just keep the books/reading one. 

any of you who are readers are invited to swing by often, leave comments, suggestions, tell me what you're reading and what you think of it.  also thoughts on books made from movies, of which there are quite a few currently on the screen. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion: why don't you post your new book entries here first and just archived it in Biblio Philes for perusal later? That's what I did with Ex Libris; I post the entries in Amused first. Just a thought.

Anonymous said...

I really hope you're not serious about deleting this journal...Journalland wouldn't be the same without windmills.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Duane! I check back here every day, and I would be horribly depressed to think it wasn't here! I promise to check in on the book blog more often!

Anonymous said...

Please don't delete this jnl!
Mary

Anonymous said...

Great journal. Just discovered it and will be back. Barbpinion